PHP Classes

Corrections made: huge and duplicate html code and content

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Word DOCX to HTML with Images  >  All threads  >  Corrections made: huge and duplicate...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Corrections made: huge and duplicate...
Summary:Corrections made: huge and duplicate html code and content
Author:michael
Date:2021-01-15 01:34:49

1. Corrections made: huge and duplicate...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of michael michael - 2021-01-15 01:34:49
Hi, I've just made corrections because of huge and duplicate html code and duplicate text content. So if you want me to send you the corrected file, let me know in your reply. I will send you also a docx example file which generates these bugs. Thank you for your work!

2. Re: Corrections made: huge and duplicate...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of aleksanm aleksanm - 2021-06-08 12:41:26 - In reply to message 1 from michael
Hi! Can You share the corrected one?

3. Re: Corrections made: huge and duplicate...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Timothy Edwards Timothy Edwards - 2021-09-02 21:52:54 - In reply to message 1 from michael
Michael,
I too noticed a lot of duplicate html and other errors. If you were able to send me the corrected code I would appreciate it. Thanks

4. Re: Corrections made: huge and duplicate...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of supportad4 supportad4 - 2024-03-23 11:24:52 - In reply to message 1 from michael
Hi, I have also used wordPHP class and found that it generated repeated tags. Could you please send me the corrected file at my email ID: seditor@rediffmail.com Many thanks for the help.

5. Re: Corrections made: huge and duplicate...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Timothy Edwards Timothy Edwards - 2024-03-23 17:49:46 - In reply to message 4 from supportad4
Due to no response from the original author, I took over this script a few years ago.

The latest and much improved version of this script can be found at https://www.phpclasses.org/package/12250-PHP-Convert-Microsoft-Word-DOCX-document-to-HTML.html